Monday 16 April 2012

Collaboration Video Reviews- BrewDog IPA Is Dead Range

Good evening all. In my last review I alluded to a special blog post that had been taking up a fair bit of my reviewing time, and now the moment has come to unveil the contents of that post to you lucky readers. On Tuesday last week I decided to do a series of video reviews with a good friend by the name of Jamie "Bidds" Bidwell, author of the increasingly popular film blog Talk Films (http://talkfilms.blogspot.co.uk/). Over the course of one evening (and the early morning of the following day!), myself and Bidds worked our way through the entire IPA Is Dead range from BrewDog, recording our live reactions and thoughts. The videos are interspersed with our own humour and occasional unprofessional conduct, but all in all it was a very fun exercise and I hope to repay the favour with Bidds in the form of a film review on his blog in the near future. As  mentioned before with my first video review post I apologise for the speech disfluency on my part; it genuinely can't be helped but hopefully it won't detract too much from the viewing experience. Now without further ado let's get on to the reviews, which are also available in full HD if you're willing to wait a bit longer for the video to buffer and you've always wanted to see two people on a sofa in 1080p....

BrewDog IPA Is Dead Galaxy


BrewDog IPA Is Dead Challenger


BrewDog IPA Is Dead Motueka


BrewDog IPA Is Dead HBC


Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoyed the experience! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment